The Randolph County School System is pleased to announce the kindergarten registration process for the 2017-2018 school year:
2017-18 Kindergarten Registration Flyer
2017-18 Kindergarten Registration Flyer (Spanish)
· We will have our annual Kindergarten Registration Night at each elementary school on Tuesday, March 7, 2017. This is a floating event…Parents may visit their child’s school anytime between 5:00 and 7:00 pm on March 7 to register their child.
As before, parents are asked to register their child at the school in their attendance district, and are reminded to bring the following items when registering:
· Driver’s license (or picture ID)
· Utility bill that shows current 911 address, or lease agreement
· Certified copy of child’s birth certificate
· Child’s immunization record
· Custody papers (if applicable)
To be eligible for kindergarten in the 2017-2018 school year, a child must be 5 years old on or before August 31, 2017.